1) Make sure your child knows that the 11 plus papers is not the only thing that matters and that whilst its something that you are really working at, it’s not the end of the world if they don’t pass.
2) Allow your child frequent short breaks to keep them focused.
3) Cover the subject/topics that your child is least confident with most frequently but remember to also practice those that they are more confident with to boost their self-esteem and ‘can do’ attitude.
4) As well active revision, practice Maths and English questions on this site through our 11 plus resources and encourage your child to develop problem-solving skills.
5) Try and practice in different places so that your child gets used to attempt the questions in unfamiliar surroundings such as a local library to help them to focus on a new environment.
6) Make sure you encourage your child to practice 11 plus past paper under exam conditions which will help your child to work on the speed by which he/she answers as every minute/mark counts.
7) If possible, try and practice at the same time of the day as the actual test will be set so that your child gets used to working at the right time of day.
8) Plenty of exercises and nutritious food is a must to keep their brains in good working order.
9) Build in lots of rewards (but avoid sugary treats).
10) Allow your child lots of opportunities to talk through anything that is worrying them about their revision the test and offer lots of calm reassurance.
Importance of exam mock exam days courses math school papers products 11+ practice papers exam papers and eleven plus exam papers are available We produce challenging yet stimulating School 11+ resources that help students prepare for their 11+ exams throughout the UK and maximize their chances of securing a Grammar or Independent School place. We aim to cover all aspects of the 11+ and 7+ exams. We also provide specialist tuition courses for the 11 plus, KS2, KS3 GCSE’s and A Levels, < produce challenging yet stimulating 11+ practice papers that help students prepare for their 11+ exams throughout the UK.
Rush Resources Importance of exam mock exam days courses products were founded by Rush – an ACA Chartered Accountant and First Class Actuarial Mathematics Graduate from school the prestigious Cass Business School in London. Rush understands the importance of getting a good secondary education having left with straight A’s and feels this has been key to his academic success. The 11+ can provide the perfect gateway to ensure your child gets the place they deserve at a secondary school, they can thrive in.
For that reason, math mock exam days Rush Resources products, school papers were set up to transform the 11+ journey for both parents and students. This is through proven and reliable resources that can ensure entry to some of the UK’s most reputed independent and grammar schools.
Rush Resources is the first UK website to develop specialized 11+ resources that are tailor-made to meet the specific requirements of Independent, CEM Grammar and CSSE We identify the difference in style and content between the distinctive types of assessment so you can be assured of maximizing your child’s chances of success.
Rush Resources was math founded by Rush – courses school papers products an ACA Chartered Accountant and First Class Actuarial Mathematics Graduate from the prestigious Cass Business in London. Rush understands the importance of getting a good secondary school education having left with straight A’s and feels this has been key to his academic success. The 11+ can provide the perfect gateway to ensure your child gets the place they deserve at a secondary, they can thrive in.